Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Like To Look Fancy From My Head To My Toes...

The other day I got some super exciting news.  Not "I've won the lottery" exciting, but still great.  I found out that the two women from Australia that I hired on Etsy have finished their respective jobs.  YAY!!!

The first would be for my head.  A wonderful woman made me a hair comb from various vintage pieces and it looks like this...


Isn't it amazing?!?!?  Here's another shot...



It's perfect.  She did such a great job and if anyone wants a comb like this you can go ahead and contact her at Lulusplendor.  You will NOT regret it.

The second item would be for my feet.  Another woman in Australia went around towns and found a pair of beautiful vintage pumps and then... wait for it... hand painted them for me!  Wanna see them?  You got it!


Aren't they beautiful?  I've got a few more shots, too!





I would also recommend this woman to anyone wanting an amazing one of a kind pair of shoes.  She's under Mitsuijingshoes and she's the best.  She was in constant contact with updates and choices for me.  I couldn't have asked for more from these two amazing Aussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment